Wednesday, February 9, 2011

monthly pack

Hi,


I'm back! Sorry I have been neglecting the blog this last month, but now school is back it's time to return to the normal routine......... well at least for the next few weeks LOL!

Joshua has settled right back into school and loves being back, he makes a run for the bus when he sees it coming, which is a relief and Noah seems to have enjoyed his first week of Kindy better than me LOL!

Some of you will already know this next bit of exciting news but to those of you new followers out there tuning in my local scrapbook shop Scrapville have asked me to join the design team as a guest designer, and of course I said a big fat Yes! So I have been working on a few projects as part of my guest role and have had a blast at the same time, so I though I would share a few project with you all.


These two layouts have been done using Scrapville's Monthly Pack and the adorable Bo Bunny range which is simply divine and sooooooo much fun to play with.

First up is my annual fridge calendar............




Second is a layout of my adorable niece taken when they came over for a holiday last August, who could resist those big blue eyes............

This is just a sample of some of the many things you can do using this fantastic pack, and I still have plenty of yummy goodness left to play with, trust me you wont be disappointed so be quick, they will be sure to sell out fast!
Well that's all for now, I will be back in a few days with next months sketch challenge from Scrapville so stay tuned.........
Sam

No comments: